Back to School
Dear new and returning families!
The new year is upon us and all of our efforts and focus last year should make this a smooth opening with all the necessary safety protocols in place to protect everyone in the early weeks of the year. ASW is a leader in making sure that we create a community bubble as we all work together to take care of each other.
We're so excited to see students back on campus, and we want to make it as safe as possible in the face of the on-going global health risks. We therefore ask you to closely adhere to our mitigation plans (see below).
This school year we plan to begin the exciting task of implementing our adopted new strategies that are all aimed at bringing our core values and learning principles into action. These strategies will ensure that ASW remains at the forefront of international education, while retaining the important sense of community and common purpose that continues to weave us all together. We welcome your comments and insights as we move forward toward our objective and mission together.
If you're new to Warsaw, the Parent Teacher Organization has created a special Guidebook, which contains useful information about ASW and about living in this great city! I encourage you to read it and get involved with the wonderful PTO!
We're glad that you're joining us at such an important time in our school's history!
Looking forward to seeing you on campus!
SCHOOL STARTS ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 17!
Students will return to in-person classes five days a week.
• Daily attestation using the app (OK4School) - let's all be GREEN!
• Weekly testing (we'll take care of this)
• Mask to be worn when inside the building (masks are optional outdoors)
• Water bottle to refill at our filling stations throughout the building.
- New Student Orientation
- First Day of school for Grade 2 – 5,
- Online Meet and Greet for PK-Grade 1
- MS Assembly
- Grades 9-10 Assembly
- Grades 11-12 Assembly
- First Day of school for Grade 1
- Online meet and Greet for PK and K
- First Day of school for PK and Kindergarten
- ES Welcome Back Assembly (virtual)
- PTO Welcome Back Coffee (HS Entrance)
- HS Activities Fair
- MS Activities Fair