Every meeting with parents results in new and interesting questions. Check out the frequently asked questions below. If you don't find the answer to your question, please get in touch with the admissions office.
- How do I apply?
- When should I apply?
- How old should my child be to enroll at ASW, and which grade level will he or she be eligible for?
- How do students from a school with a different academic year transition to ASW?
- Will my child have to take a placement test?
- What is ASW’s academic year?
- Admission and Waiting Lists
- Does my child need to be toilet trained for Pre-Kindergarten?
- Do I need to have all application documents submitted to be considered for admission?
- What are the medical check-up requirements for enrolling at ASW?
- How long is the school day?
- Does ASW accept students with special learning needs?
- How do I apply if my child has special learning needs?
- Is the application fee refundable?
- Are hot meals provided?
- Is bus transportation provided?
- Do you have a school uniform?
- Do you provide boarding for students?