How to Apply
We're excited that you're considering applying to ASW!
We look forward to receiving your application. The application process is simple and shouldn't take more than 30 minutes. You don't have to fill out the form in one sitting - you can always save an incomplete form and return to it at your convenience. We encourage you to read the "Apply in Three Simple Steps" section that will guide you through our application process.
After reading the User Guide to Admissions, create your Parent Account here.
- When should I apply?
- How old should my child be to enroll at ASW, and which grade level will he or she be eligible for?
- How do students from a school with a different academic year transition to ASW?
- Will my child have to take a placement test?
- What is ASW’s academic year?
- Does my child need to be toilet trained for Pre-Kindergarten?
- Do I need to have all application documents submitted to be considered for admission?
- Why has my child been placed on the waiting list?
- My child has not been admitted for the new school year. Do I have to re-apply?
- What documents do I have to upload?