Position: PYP ES Teaching Assistant
Division: Elementary School
Job purpose: We are looking for a candidate to support in Grade 3, working with students aged 8-9.
Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to speak and write in Polish is preferred.
- Interest and a background in child centered education and inquiry learning.
- Interest in working with children ages 3-11.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- Desire to learn new skills and to grow professionally.
- University degree preferably related to Education and/or Child Development/ EAL or Special Needs with a minimum of one year of experience working with children of relevant ages.
- Inclusively minded with an understanding of child development and learning processes.
- Ability to use job related technology and software applications.
- Ability to attend off-campus events such as field trips.
- Skills in behaviour management.
- Willingness to work flexibly and take on additional duties as required.