Thank you for your interest in applying for a short-term substitute position at ASW.
- A short-term substitute is a temporary employee who works on on-call basis.
- A short-term substitute is paid for hours worked.
- A short-term substitute must be able to demonstrate oral and written proficiency in the English language. Submitting an application is not a guarantee of employment.
To be eligible to work at ASW you should have one of the following residency statuses in Poland:
Non EU-Citizens must possess either:
Residency card issued due to marriage with a Polish citizen
Permanent residency card
To apply please submit:
- A minimum of 2 references
- If you have limited or no previous work experience, personal references will be accepted.
- If you are currently attending a college/university, references should be from professors and/or instructors
Once you have submitted the required documentation and your experience and skills are in line with our needs, we will schedule you for an interview.