Thank you for your interest in applying for a short-term substitute position at ASW.
- A short-term substitute is a temporary employee who works on on-call basis.
- A short-term substitute is paid for hours worked.
- A short-term substitute must be able to demonstrate oral and written proficiency in the English language. Submitting an application is not a guarantee of employment.
Hiring decisions will be made by the Principal and HR Department according to the applicant's work experience and educational background.
To be eligible to work at ASW you should have one of the following residency statuses in Poland:
Non EU-Citizens must possess either:
Residency card issued due to marriage with a Polish citizen
Permanent residency card
To apply please submit:
- A minimum of 2 references
- If you have limited or no previous work experience, personal references will be accepted.
- If you are currently attending a college/university, references should be from professors and/or instructors
Once you have submitted the required documentation and your experience and skills are in line with our needs, we will schedule you for an interview.