Position: Admissions Officer
Division: Admission Department
Contract: Full-time, fixed term contract
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar work setting.
- High degree of proficiency and accuracy with information and data technology, especially with the use of databases.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain and retain bundles of information, prioritize and multitask.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
- Cultural sensitivity/awareness.
- Ability to work effectively with school staff and the broader community.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Works in online admissions system, assisting families with completing their application, verifying accuracy of data and keeping track of applicants' admissions status in accordance with admissions policy and procedures.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, emails and/or visitors, answering routine questions.
- Schedules appointments for meetings with prospective families, for student testing and interviews.
- Upon request, prepares certificates of attendance and provides school records and HS transcript for former students.