1. Application for Admission form A
2. Student Health form I
3. Counselor/principal recommendation form E
4. English teacher recommendation form F
5. Math teacher recommendation form G
Forms E, F and G must be completed by your child’s teachers.
6. Photocopy of your child’s school grade report or transcript for the previous three school years (including the year in progress), translated into English by a sworn translator.
Grades in progress form H. If applying during the school year and no recent grade report or transcript is available for the year in progress, this form must be completed by your child's teachers.
Students entering the second semester of Grade 9, or entering Grades 10, 11 or 12, must provide originals of their High School grade report or transcript before the first day of school. Originals not in English must be translated by a sworn translator.
7. If your child has any of the following, please attach a photocopy to the application:
i. Psycho-educational evaluations/reports and Individualized Educational Plan. Documents not in English should be translated by a sworn translator.
ii. Recent standardized testing (e.g. MAP, IOWA,…)
8. Photocopies of passport of student and parents. If your child does not have a valid passport at the time of applying, please submit a photocopy of his or her birth certificate.
9. Payment of the USD 750 application fee. Payment may be made via bank transfer or in cash at the school’s cashier’s office. Please contact the Admissions Office for ASW’s bank account details.
10. Once your child’s application has been reviewed and accepted for admission, please submit the Physical Examination form J, completed, stamped and signed by a medical doctor. Students cannot start school unless the completed Physical has been handed in.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Admissions files cannot be processed until all of the above materials have been furnished to the Admissions Office. Application forms must be delivered to the school either by post or in person. Scanned or facsimile copies sent electronically are initially acceptable but they must be followed by signed originals.