ASW's Open House event takes place this Wednesday from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon!
The Admissions team will be on hand to answer questions throughout the morning, so we decided to find out what kind of questions they expect to get asked.
Here are 15 of the most common questions prospective parents ask about ASW at Open House:
- How long does the admissions process take?
- What kind of documents do you need to submit with the application?
- Should the applicants be present during the process?
- When can you enroll? Only at the beginning of the year/semester or at anytime?
- What kind of discounts, stipends, and other financial support are available?
- How long is the waitlist?
- What does the waitlist mean?
- When space will become available?
- What if there won't be space?
- What is the curriculum like?
- How do students who don't speak English study at the school?
- What other languages can students study?
- Do we have entry exams?
- Do we have a program for gifted kids?
- Do we have after school care?
In order to give parents time to prepare for Open House, the Admissions team has answered many of these questions on our FAQ page and Apply page. However, parents find it useful to come to the Open House and get answers directly from the school.
If you are looking for a leading preK-12 international school in Warsaw, Poland, do consider joining us for one of our Open House events, which take place twice a year. You'll be able to meet teachers, students and parents, observe classes, tour the school and get your questions answered.
Register here for the Open House event this Wednesday, November 15th, 10:00 am -12:00 noon or plan a visit at a time that suits you.